The First Degree Fitness Evolution E920 Medical UBE is a high quality upper body trainer with water resistance. Unlike other trainers in the Evolution collection, the E920 has an access ramp built for wheelchairs. It has its own seat too, which is removable. The versatility lets people use the E920 while seated or standing. This model has 20 resistance levels that are suitable for everything from gentle rehab to vigorous training.
The E920 Medical UBE features bidirectional arm pedaling with excellent ergonomics. Along with the wide range of force, the adjustable chair and variable arm crank length help make this a machine that fits anyone.
Workouts are supported with guidance from a wireless heart rate monitor, a computer monitor with interval training and other programming, and First Degree Fitness apps.
The Evolution E920 Medical UBE is a commercial grade water ergometer with built-in chair and a wheelchair ramp. It lets a person exercise the upper body while seated or while standing.
The E920 UBE features the patented water flywheel from First Degree Fitness. It has preset resistance divided into 20 increments. Adjustments to the resistance can be made directly on the water flywheel, which is located to the side of the user. The rotating motion can go forward or backward to engage different muscles, plus the arm height is adjustable to focus anywhere from the core muscles to the upper arms.
This upper body ergometer has the First Degree Fitness “Interactive Performance Monitor.” The computer has a pacer and displays pulse, elapsed time, speed, distance, RPM, calories per hour, watts and resistance level. Additionally the E920 has a USB port. By connecting a computer, trainees can use the E920 with First Degree Fitness apps for racing, guided workouts and more.
The Evolution collection is built for commercial use, and the E920 is tops in its series. The warranty includes 10 years of protection for the frame and two years for mechanical parts.
- Commercial Strength: The E920 Medical UBE is the top upper body ergometer in the Evolution collection. It has a commercial warranty including two years of free parts replacement.
- Water Resistance: Water is one of the most natural and maintenance-free options for resistance on an ergometer. The E920 Medical UBE has 20 resistance settings from “feather light” to “Olympic.” The range is advertised as being the widest in the industry.
- Dual Direction: The arm paddles can be rotated toward the body or away from the body, letting a trainee isolate different muscles. Additionally, a person can use the ergometer at different heights for different effects. A lower height concentrates on core muscles. A higher setting focuses on the pectoral muscles, traps, biceps and triceps.
- Data and Entertainment: The Interactive Performance Monitor is used on all water trainers by First Degree Fitness. It displays a helpful pacer and shows elapsed time, speed, distance, RPM, calories per hour, watts and the 1-20 resistance level. It can also show heart rate if the user wears a chest strap (sold separately). Six workouts are saved automatically, allowing for quick starts and comparisons. The USB port offers advanced options with First Degree Fitness apps. One of the most popular apps lets trainees virtually race against each other.
- Heart Rate Monitor: The E920 Medical UBE has a wireless heart rate receiver. Chest straps are sold separately.
- Wheelchair Access & Movable Seating: Seating for the Evolution E920 looks much like an office chair in terms of its height and back support. It moves backward and forward, plus it can be removed. The removability lets the user train while standing up or while using a wheelchair.
- High Capacity: The maximum user weight capacity is 330 pounds (150 kg).
- Good Warranty: The Evolution E920 UBE is backed by a 10-year frame warranty and a three-year warranty for the water tank and seals. The computer and main parts are under warranty for two years. Wear parts are covered for one year.
- Price: Selling for more than $2,000, First Degree Fitness upper body ergometers are among the more expensive upper body trainers.
The E920 Medical UBE is one of the few water resistance trainers built with wheelchair users in mind. It offers a wide range of resistance, gives helpful feedback and can be used with fitness apps. Overall it’s a top choice for medical settings.
First Degree Fitness E920 Medical UBE Specifications:
|Monitor:||Interactive Performance Monitor|
|Weight Capacity:||330 LBS|