The RW900 comes with an endless amount of workouts to keep you motivated for years to come.
NordicTrack’s RW900 rower is a strong contender for the residential market. It’s an experience. It comes with a 22” touchscreen display that works in sync with the 30 built in programs or the 12,000 plus workout sessions available via the iFit app. And by syncing we mean the levels of resistance will increase or decrease with the instructor’s facilitation or if you are virtually rowing up a river in Kenya. The 26 levels of resistance make it a challenge for most – enough to increase your fitness level whatever it might be. The silent magnetic resistance makes it a quieter and smoother workout than usual for a rower. Finding space to store will not be a problem, after your workout it can easily be folded up and hidden in a corner. The warranty is incredible – 15 yrs. frame, 5 yrs. parts and 2 yrs. on labor. The RW900 is a good purchase.
NordicTrack’s RW900 Rower is their top of the line rowing machine for 2020; for residential use. It stands above the previous models with a few improved features. By far the stand out difference is the 22” interactive touchscreen. This large display makes it easy to view and workout to the 30 built-in programs along with the 12,000 workout sessions available though the iFit Coach subscription. The iFit Coach gives you access to live and on demand workouts, that actually sync with the RW900; the rower will increase or decrease your resistance depending on the instructor’s workout. Or you can row – virtually – on different waterways around the world. How cool is that?
The experience is incredible, but what about the design and structure? Sometimes a rower can be noisy but the silent magnetic resistance makes for a quiet and smooth workout on the RW900. The range of resistance levels at 26 is wide enough to be a challenge to even the most experienced rower.
As for comfort, the ergonomic molded seat and handle are engineered to fit to our physical structures. Oversized pedals make sure it will fit just about anyone’s shoe size. Nylon Velcro straps keep you secure as you increase your speed and watts.
The footprint is not much different than that of a commercial grade rower but unlike a gym that has lots of room, at home you may be limited for space. The spacesaver design comes in handy and allows you to fold the rower and move it on the transport wheels out of the way. Although it may be relatively easy to move, it is sturdy, and will manage anyone up to 250 lbs.
The warranty is great! It comes with a 15-year warranty on the frame, five years on parts and two years on labor.
- 22” Interactive HD touchscreen: the large screen makes it easy to follow any of the onboard or iFit workout sessions and to monitor your stats.
- 26 resistance levels: This is a wide range of resistance levels that will challenge even the most fit.
- SMR (silent magnetic resistance): As you transition through the various degrees of resistance and work – it will be quieter and smoother because of the SMR technology.
- Dual resistance control: The dual resistance lets you experience the intensity of air resistance along with the silence of the magnetic resistance.
- 30 on board workouts: A good volume of workouts that improve your cardio, endurance and upper body strength.
- Oversized pivoting pedals: fits just about anyone’s feet size comfortably.
- Space saver: Rowers although thin are long and can take up much space, but with the space saver design, you can fold it up and store out of the way once you are finished your workout. And since it folds in the middle, you do not require high ceilings to store.
- iFit Coach Subscription: The iFit Coach gives access to over 12,000 instructor led workout videos. It’s made to sync with your rower and resistance will automatically change according to trainer’s instructions. And if you should decide to row outdoors virtually – you have the choice of various waterways to row on from around the world.
- Two 2” digitally amplified speakers: Music pumping or hyped instructor – always motivating through loud crisp speakers.
- Auxiliary music port: Play your favorite music.
- Ergonomic molded seat: Made to fit your form – this makes for comfortable movements.
- Adjustable nylon foot straps: Keep feet securely in place as you increase your watts.
- Warranty: This a great warranty – 15 year frame, 5 year parts and 2 year labor
- 250 lbs. user capacity: The norm is generally 300 lbs.
The RW900 is a good rower to add to your home gym. It comes with an endless amount of workouts to keep you motivated for years to come. The 22” touchscreen makes it easy to view and follow the workouts, along with your stats. The warranty is generous and shows that Nordictrack is standing behind it’s latest rower.
NordicTrack RW900 Rower Specifications:
|Resistance:||Silent Magnetic Resistance|
|Monitor:||22” Smart HD Touchscreen|
|Programs:||30 built it and includes iFit 1 yr. membership|
|Weight Capacity:||250 LBS|