The WaterRower Club Rowing Machine is a club-quality rower made in the USA. It is the more robust option in the brand’s Natural Series. This model’s main features are a patented water wheel and sustainably sourced ash hardwood. With truly fluid resistance and a data-rich S4 monitor, the WaterRower Club Rowing Machine is ideal for everyone from novices to elite trainees.
Leading the WaterRower Natural Series, the WaterRower Club Rowing Machine is a wood-and-water indoor rower for commercial use. This popular fitness machine features the brand’s patented WaterFlywheel. You’ll really feel as if you’re rowing a boat!
The frame for this rowing machine is crafted from sustainably sourced ash hardwood and stained a warm honey oak. With heavy use in mind, it’s enhanced with extra-strong rosewood and specially styled to avoid scuff marks. It is hand finished with Danish Oil and urethane.
The Club Rowing Machine provides plenty of workout feedback via its S4 Monitor. Some of these features are explained below in our “Positives” list. Plus, the S4 can be connected to a PC for use with third party software. Overall it’s a highly recommended buy.
- Resistance: Resistance on this rower helps make it a favorite. The WaterRower Club uses water resistance to produce the sensation of true rowing. It’s outfitted with a “water flywheel,” or two paddles in an enclosed tank of water. You can input the volume of water to get a precise “Watts” readout too.
- Low Impact: WaterRowers are wonderfully efficient yet low-impact fitness machines. The Club can work about 84 percent of your muscle mass, toning and strengthening your muscles while burning significantly more calories than most other aerobic machines. The exercise is low impact because it removes body weight from over the ankles, knees and hips. The limbs and joints still get a full range of motion.
- Data: The WaterRower S4 Monitor can operate in multiple languages. It displays meters per second, miles per hour, time per 500 meters, time per 2 kilometers, watts and Kcalories per hour. It can also show heart rate with an optional wireless telemetry system.
- Workout Programs: WaterRower’s S4 Monitor is packed with useful features and can be connected to your own computer for integration with other workout software. It has six preset workout programs and lets you design customized workouts based on interval training goals, distance or duration. The Club’s S4 Monitor saves data about the previous nine sessions and tracks the machine’s lifetime distance as well.
- Advanced Heart Rate Analysis: The WaterRower Club can work with a wireless telemetry system (sold separately) to provide heart rate feedback. A “Zone Feature” alert system helps you stay within your desired pulse zone. The following readouts are shown: maximum heart rate achieved, time spent above desired heart rate zone, time spent within desired zone, and time spent below desired zone.
- Eco-Minded: Built from sustainable Appalachian wood, and equipped with a water tank for resistance, the WaterRower Club Rowing Machine looks natural and has a relatively light carbon footprint.
- Durable Wood Design: The WaterRower Club is handcrafted from high quality ash hardwood and reinforced with rosewood for extra scuff resistance.
- Long-Lasting: Ash, like all woods used in WaterRower construction, is a premium hardwood with great longevity. This machine’s water resistance system also contributes to its durability.
- Easy to Store: The WaterRower Club frame flips upright for easy storage. When stored it measures approximately 82” x 20” x 22”.
- Very High Capacity: The WaterRower Club Rowing Machine has a user weight capacity of 1000 pounds.
- Good Warranty: This commercial indoor rower carries a one-year warranty on the frame and components. WaterRower will upgrade the warranty to five years on the frame and three years on the components with completion of a registration form.
- Size: The WaterRower Club Rowing Machine measures 82.25″ long, making it a larger-than-average fitness machine.
- Price: This high quality model costs more than the typical indoor rowing machine.
With its reinforced and urethane-coated frame, the WaterRower Club Rowing Machine is a more robust version of the popular WaterRower Natural. This unit feels good to use, provides workout guidance and is long-lasting. It’s an all-around top choice for light commercial and commercial workout rooms.
WaterRower Club Rower Specifications:
|Monitor:||S4 Monitor display|
|Weight Capacity:||1000 LBS|